A Guide on Hemorrhoids and Homeopathy
Hemorrhoids or sometimes called piles refer to a condition where the particular veins around the lower rectum and anus are swollen and swollen. It can happen to anyone - men or women and old or young. Hemorrhoids take place because there is a strain in the bowel movement. Others suffer from hemorrhoids because of aging, pregnancy, chronic diarrhea as well as chronic constipation. It can be seen either internal (inside the anus) or external (below the skin around the anus). There are a few people who have hemorrhoids but they do not experience any symptoms. Vivid red blood that covers the particular stool is one of the common internal signs of hemorrhoids. Take note, internal hemorrhoids may protrude from the anus which can be painful and irritating.
List of Remedies
Homeopathic remedies are one of the most effective and safest ways to treat hemorrhoids. It offers gentle and no side effects treatment. For severe cases of hemorrhoids, surgery is the only answer. Before you turn to this treatment, attempt the gentle homeopathic remedies available before it is too late.
- Witch hazel extract is a common ingredient of different hemorrhoids treatment available in the market like medicated hemorrhoid pads.
- It acts as an astringent.
- In most health food and drug stores, you can buy pure hazel extract.
- You simply apply the extract using a clean cotton ball on the affected area.
- It's a no-no to cover the hemorrhoids after job application with gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the same procedure three times a day for a few days.
- This action will help reduce discomfort and shrink the painful and inflamed veins.
- Aloe vera includes a gel-like sap that is rich with astringent properties that can cool, soothe and heal irritated tissues.
- Apply the sap directly on the affected region using a cotton swab or ball.
- In order to get the gel like sap from the plant, cut in half the leaf and then slice down at the middle.
- Collect the extract using the cotton swab from the center.
- When you can't get a fresh leaf of the aloe vera plant, you can purchase from grocery or drug stores aloe vera extract.
Sulfur is Known to Treat Skin Conditions Such as Scabies and Acne
It is also an effective treatment for hemorrhoids because of it's antibacterial and mild astringent properties it contain. Put together a mixture of a calming ointment plus a teaspoon of sulfur powder. Apply the mixture directly to the infected area at least two to three times a day.
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Watch all our other videos here ...
Other Tips to Remember
Use the above mentioned homeopathic remedies in conjunction with the following:
- Proper diet is a must.
- You need to include in your dinner foods rich in fiber.
- Remember, constipation is one of the leading causes of hemorrhoids.
- Prefer to drink or eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid holding the urge of going to the toilet.
- Go if you really have to.
- At the same time, do not prolong your stay inside the toilet.
- This will just create pressure on your rectal area.
- Drink eight in order to 10 glasses of water everyday.
- Make it a habit to bring a sippy tumbler of water.
- This will encourage you to drink water as many as you can.
For more info on the wonders of homeopathy and how it will also help treat your hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish Visit Http://Tratamiento-De-Las-Hemorroides.Blogspot.Com
For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Check Out Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese check out http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.