Bipolar Electrotherapy (Diathermy, BICAP and coagulation) for Hemorrhoid
With half of the Americans age 60 and above suffering from hemorrhoid, there isn't any wonder why lots of companies invest for the research and development of various treatments. Some old tricks to be able to get rid of the piles are still used today but there are numerous new techniques. One does not necessarily need undergo a surgery for severe hemorrhoids, too. As a matter of fact, many physicians would recommend as numerous non-surgical procedures as possible first. One of the most common options is bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid.
Piles - Those Bleeding Painful Veins
Hemorrhoids can occur in the lower rectum or anus. It occurs when the veins and blood vessels cause the tissues to clump and become abnormal. They are painful. They bleed most of the time but even if they don't the situation can really become not comfortable.
Many Patients Do Not Seek for Treatment
It is not because they do not have the money. Another point is that the treatments are not that expensive. It is mainly because they are shy to be able to admit as well as to have people (even doctors) knowing what they have in those areas.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
Treatments Options that Need to be Considered Before Going for Surgery
There are many less painful treatments in which you could consider before deciding to undertake a surgery. Some of them are the illness coagulation, hemorrhoidolysis, rubber banding and super freezing. In fact, these remedies are virtually painless.
There are two types of coagulation. The first one is monopolar coagulation. The second is bipolar. The latter is great for mild cases. Most physicians think about giving it a try before promoting surgeries.
Bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid is also called bipolar diathermy, bipolar coagulation and BICAP coagulation (BICAP stands for bipolar circumactive probe). It is a process that involves coagulation result directly to the mucous membrane, that are near the affected tissue. It is practically a surgical approach but it does not inflict so much pain unlike hemorrhoidectomy and other surgical procedures.
- With bipolar electrotherapy, the doctors use electrical currents that are concentrated on the mucous membrane.
- The electric current should be applied in a very short period.
- One to two seconds are ideal.
- The electric current initiates the heating up of the affected tissue.
- The particular proteins in the mucous membrane will also help eliminating the abnormal cells.
- The procedure is actually much like photocoagulation except that there is no change to the depth that can be treated even in the subsequent sessions.
- This is why this treatment is recommended when the hemorrhoid is not at its worst stage.
- It is best suitable for grade I and II internal hemorrhoids.
- It can be applied to grade II piles but prolapsing tissues tend to be less likely to react.
The Process is Not as Effective as Other Options
First, it does not control bleeding. Rubberized banding or ligation also appears to be far better in some cases. Second, the rate to which usually the situation will be recurrent is at 25 in order to 30 percent.
- Addition, studies show that bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid does not come with a lot of complications.
- Only ten percent of the patients who go through the task develop problems like anal fissure.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.