Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter preparations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually sign free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It is when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and troublesome.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with this methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, make use of a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help decrease the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Dr. Amir Bastawrous explains the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids will present with bleeding, bowel movements, or prolapse where part of the ...
Information on Hemorrhoids without Pain or ItchingInformation on Hemorrhoids without Pain or Itching. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set includes homeopathic drops, topical cream, and herbal supplement, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support healthy blood flow, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood flow, decreasing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to alleviate the symptoms related to piles.
Click Here to Purchase »
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The actual hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is injected to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is normally used in severe cases.
- Other more longlasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are to consume much more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink a lot of water to help keep your stools soft.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Remember that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.