Help for Bleeding Hemorrhoids
People get hemorrhoids when they apply too much pressure to the veins in the anal area. This pressure can come from a variety of situations. These include standing or sitting for long periods, constipation and straining to pass stools during a bowel movement, excessive diarrhea, heavy lifting or pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hemorrhoids can be internal or external as well as both kinds can ooze fresh red blood.
- If you have hemorrhaging hemorrhoids you could see bright red bloodstream in your stools, on your mouthwash or in the bathroom basin.
- If your hemorrhoids are bleeding for a long time you ought to consult a doctor immediately.
- You may be bleeding for some other reason such as an anal fissure so it is best to get specialist advice.
- Always seek a doctor's care if you notice large amounts of rectal bleeding along with dizziness or faintness.
- Order to stop the flow of blood to the hemorrhoid and prevent bleeding you need to avoid straining when you are on the toilet.
- Straining puts unnecessary pressure on the sensitive blood vessels in your rectal area.
- The increased pressure causes them to stick out and at times bleed.
- Sitting or standing for a long periods causes blood loss because when you sit or stand you are building up pressure.
- The more pressure you build up the more chance you will bleed.
- If you sit a lot make it a point to get up and walk around every 15 minutes or so.
- If you are on your feet all day take the time to be able to sit down and put your feet up.
Tips For Hemorrhoid Treatment - Using Natural Hemorrhoid Cure For those of you who are suffering from hemorrhoids and don t want any surgery, the truth is - since hemorrhoids are a natural problem which happen to the body, so there must be some natural ways to cure hemorrhoids.There a wide range of factors...
How to Identify Hemorrhoids
80% of people diagnosed with colon cancer originally thought they were suffering from hemorrhoids. Learn how to identify hemorrhoids from a doctor in this ...
When You Have Bleeding Hemorrhoids There are a Few Things You can Do to Stop the Bleeding
One is to clean yourself with clean wet toilet paper. Wetting the paper makes it softer and a smaller amount abrasive. Also, wipe yourself with pre-moistened wipes that you can buy at the pharmacy. Pre-moistened wipes that contain witch hazel are wonderful fro bleeding hemorrhoids because the witch hazel stops the bleeding right away.
Warm Bath Will Also Help With the Bleeding
Sitting in warm water helps enlarge blood vessels. This allows the flow of blood to move out of the hemorrhoid causing it to shrink. Other natural remedies include creams, ointments & suppositories. You can read reviews and prices of these types of treatments at Health Watch Report.