Hemorrhoids During pregnancy - What you need to Know
This article explores the relationship between hemorrhoids and pregnancy and seeks to give the reader answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that women who suffer from piles during pregnancy ask. It will help to answer some of your burning questions about dealing with piles while you are pregnant.
Here are Just a Few of the Causes of Piles in Pregnant Women
An expanding uterus due to having a baby is often what causes the onset of hemorrhoids during pregnancy. This then places further pressure in the pelvic region of the pregnant women as well as in the vena cava.
- Problem area is the vena cava because it is subjected to a lot of pressure during a pregnancy.
- This stress reduces the circulation and as a result can improve the pressure of the blood vessels in the lower limbs.
- The pressure that could possibly build up in the veins in pregnancy is thought to be one of the main causes of hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
- When you are pregnant you tend to develop more issues with things like constipation.
- Getting constipated is thought to be one of the common, if not the most common, cause of hemorrhoids.
What Do Piles Look Like, Best Hemorrhoid Treatment, Piles Remedy, What Do Piles Look Like Externally
http://piles-hemorrhoids-cure.info-pro.co What Do Piles Look Like, Best Hemorrhoid Treatment, Piles Remedy, What Do Piles Look Like Externally Symptoms of ...
Another reported reason for pregnant women getting hemorrhoids is their particular increased levels of progesterone: the veins tend to be made more enjoyable by this particular hormone and because of this they are now and again able to become enlarged less difficult.
Treating Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
Getting hemorrhoids while you are pregnant is very common, but how should you deal with them when they occur? The good news is that most cases of piles can be treated easily at home. Many women find that their piles will in fact go away by themselves after a few days. There are certain things that are known to help most pregnant women to deal with the problems associated with hemorrhoids when their pregnant.
Favoured remedy is to apply ice to the affected area, this is well known to help reduce swelling and it can also limit the amount of discomfort that hemorrhoid suffers feel.
Sitz baths can also prove great for giving relief to anyone suffering from piles: by adding salt to the bath it can help make the bath a lot more soothing.
You are treating your piles at home, then it is highly advisable to be able to keep your anorectal area as clean as you possibly can.
You will need to wipe the affected area following every bowel movement and you will want to make use of moist towelettes for this. In order to avoid any further irritation to the problematic area it is normally recommended that you use towelettes that are non-perfumed and that also contain no alcohol.
- You plan to use over-the-counter medications for the treatment of hemorrhoids, you should first consult with your doctor.
- You have to keep in mind that not everything is appropriate for a pregnant woman to take and this includes some over-the-counter remedies.
- If you visit your doctor, he will normally be able to prescribe something regarding treating your hemorrhoids that is more appropriate.
Your hemorrhoids last longer than a week, then they might be classed as being severe and a physician should assess you; it may be necessary for your doctor to utilize other methods to deal with the hemorrhoids.
You simply want to get rid of your hemorrhoids quickly so that you can start enjoying your pregnancy, then take a look at the Treatment for Hemorrhoids website.