Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, due to lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids tend to be damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation as well as blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inner hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs, you may add much more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate easily.
- Did you know psyllium hasks are an excellent source of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by absorbing water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids in order to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your water intake.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it contributes more vitamins in your body.
- Exercising also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are a number of home remedies that you may opt to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. Also, they are as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and medicines, home remedies are less expensive, doesn't have harmful side effects and they are available proper at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try having warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
- Suppositories with regard to hemorrhoids are very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Lotions and medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to treat internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Infrared Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Liquid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery as well as etc. These types of hemorrhoid treatments are for severe cases only which usually needed medical intervention.
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath as Well as Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
In addition ,, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just load the basin with warm water (you may well add herbs if you want) and immerse the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs will also be effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a couple of minutes. Moreover, you might try skin medications, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there's any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- Moreover, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.