Prolapsed hemorrhoids is a medical condition and can be defined as swollen or enlarged veins, which appear around the anus region. Prolapsed hemorrhoids is actually quite often seen as an major symptoms, such as itching, painful irritation, as well as mild in order to stern bleeding from the rectum. This results in a feeling of uneasiness in the anus region. As it is, the problem can be broadly categorized into two categories, i.e. internal hemorrhoid and external hemorrhoid. In case of Inner Piles, the swelling of the veins take place, inside the anus; whereas in case of outside Piles, the swelling appears outside the anal sphincter.
- Normal circumstances, the internal piles do not appear out of the anus.
- Nevertheless, just in case the hemorrhoid receives excessively enlarged, then in that case they tend to be able to bulge out of the anal sphincter.
- Like a situation is referred to as prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- In this condition, the protrusions emerge as a small grouping of soft tissues; which are reddish in color.
- They are wet and are usually covered with rectal mucous.
- To begin with, the condition is not painful as a result.
- However, in the event the condition gets severe, which is usually in the later stages, then in that case, they completely bulge out of the anus.
- This could further result in blood clotting, which would lead to a condition, which is referred to as thrombosed hemorrhoids.
This condition is a result of poor food habits, old age, heredity factors, as well as pregnancy, apart from quite a few other factors. As it is, all the remedies and treatment, which are used for the treatment of normal hemorrhoid, can be used for the treatment of prolapsed hemorrhoids. These types of therapies usually revolve around natural procedures, such as increasing the intake of high fiber foods, increasing the intake of fluids, staying away from addiction to alcohol, tobacco or smoking, as well as proper exercise. Apart from these kinds of, warm water baths, applying ice packs on the affected area and application of creams and creams on the affected area, are other remedies regarding this condition.
- However, in case the condition is very severe, then in that case, surgery is the only option, that could work.
- To be able to decide, the course of treatment, the severity of the condition needs to be judged.
- The situation can be categorized into four degrees, i.e. first degree, second degree, third degree, as well as fourth degree.
- In case of the first degree, the protrusion does not bulge out of the anus.
- In case of second degree, that protrudes out of the anus, but moves in and out of the rectal opening, without manual treatment.
- In the event of the third degree, the hemorrhoids protrude out of the anus and also have to be inserted manually in the anus.
- The fourth level is the most severe situation, in which the protrusion can not be put even personally.
- In such a condition, surgery is the only option.
A person are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to go to a hemorrhoid doctor
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding?
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and ...